Is Kia Offering More Than Its Competitors? Let's Find Out!
While other auto manufacturers are having a tough time hitting the sales figures in the last few years due to economic slowdown, Kia has successfully hit the sales figures consistently.
So how did Kia manage to achieve it? Kia rolls out well-designed, fuel-efficient and better-looking vehicles and offers quality vehicles at an affordable price point with their popular 10 years or 100,000 miles power train warranty.
Kia has succeeded in offering its vehicles a stylish design both on the exteriors and interiors. Moreover, Kia fits in a lot more features as part of the standard equipment to its vehicles, as compared to the offerings of other automakers for a similar vehicle segment. Thus, when you buy a new Kia, you get complete value for your money.
Uncover new models of Kia to find out which is the best one for your budget and needs!
Kia offers 8 models right now, which includes cars and SUVs. You need to know your budget first; accordingly, you'll need to search for the models that match your criteria.
Cars (The Affordable Range)
If you want to buy a new Kia without breaking your bank, then you have two options to choose from:
- Picanto (GT-Line Manual) drive away from $17,290
- Rio (Sport Manual) drive away from $18,490
At an entry-level price point, both these models are nicely equipped with useful and advanced tech features that will make your car driving a true delight.
- MY19 Sportage (Si Premium Petrol Automatic) drive away from $31,990
- Sorento (GT-Line Diesel Automatic) drive away from $61, 490
- Carnival (Platinum Petrol Automatic) drive away from $63,290
While Sportage is sportier, stylish and compact crossover SUV, Sorento is a distinguished mid-size crossover SUV with either 2 or 3 rows seating options. Packed with useful and advanced tech features, you can't go wrong with either of them. Choose between Sportage and Sorento as per your budget and needs.
If you're looking for an SUV that can seat more people with extra comfort, then Carnival is for you. Equipped to seat 8 persons and more space in each row, Carnival is loaded with intuitive technology and safety features, as well as, styling that will surely turn many heads.
- Cerato Sedan (Sport Manual) drive away from $22,490
- Optima (GT Automatic) drive away from $43,990
- Stinger (GT Automatic) drive away from $63,990
If you're looking for an economy sedan for your family, then Cerato perfectly fits the bill. Blended with useful and advanced tech features, Cerato also gets elegant styling, offering complete value for your money. If you're budget permits, you can also look for the more luxurious sedan - Optima. And if you desire for the ultimate luxury, you can choose Stinger further up.
Buying Used or New
Depending on your budget, you can either buy a new Kia or a used one. When you want to buy a new Kia, then you're spared from researching as you'll get a reliable car regardless of the model you choose to buy. Thanks to Kia's enhancements and fine-tuning across its vehicle models.
When you want to buy a used car, you'll need to do careful research to find out what the vehicle's model and make is, along with other details of the car. The used car buying process is the same for all automaker brands.
- Ensure checking vehicle's history.
- Take a close look at the vehicle from the outside and inside for scratches or damages.
- Get it inspected by an expert technician and take his advice seriously. If your professional technician doesn't approve of the second-hand car, then it's better to avoid buying it.
The Bottom Line